Saturday, January 8, 2011

For the Horde!

Yes, as you can see by the new Header Image, I'm a Hordie again!

For the last couple nights I've been debating on whether or not I should stay on Garona, a server that had been my home for over a year. Every time I looked at the Realm Transfer screen on the World of Warcraft website I would always tell myself "Just give it one more week, maybe it will get better" and it just never did. There is nothing wrong with US-Garona and I loved a lot of people there but I just felt very limited when it came to opportunities. Garona only has one guild that ever Progresses at a quick rate. So you have one guild that is doing really well and if you're not in that guild you aren't experiencing the best.

So I decided to Realm Transfer to US-Illidan, the top server in the United States, and Faction Change back to Horde, which is what I was originally. I'm hoping at Illidan I will see more opportunities that I did not get to see in Garona. At the moment I am guildless and have applied to several different guilds. I want to get into the raiding scene as quickly as possible and hope to hear from one of them soon! And then I can post awesome kill videos and have more to write about. Things have been kind of slow because I didn't raid this week since I've been having weird sleeping spells where I would fall asleep at 6 pm and wake up up 8am for 4 consecutive nights. Really odd for me. Anyway the new name is Ilaena and hope to hear from you as I start a new adventure.

New Realm. New Faction. New Name. New Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment