I hit level 85 early yesterday afternoon and I was at ilvl 329 within a few minutes after I emptied out my Justice Points and I was running headlong into heroics. And man are they freaking scary! Mobs have 1.2 million health a piece. And my mana is gone almost instantly. My Rejuvenations are 5,593 mana per cast. I have about 80,000 mana buffed. Which means I have about 12-15 casts of Rejuvenation per pull before I am incapable of casting anymore. This is SO very frustrating! I have for the meantime switched over to Boomkin for randoms (and paid the price of 45 minute Que times) until I have some better gear and some more intelligent groups.
<The Empire> went into Baradin's Hold and Blackwing's Decent late last night in a random 10 man to see how the raids kind of are. Oh my god! We got the first boss in Baradin's Hold (this raid is Cataclysm's VoA) down to 8% when we kept hitting the Beserker timer. That boss is reasonable after the first few tries. But Blackwing's Decent... Oh... my... god... We wiped 12 times... TWELVE! on the two guardians of Magmaw... That's trash! The only reason we downed them the last time was because we had killed one and the other enraged killing all but two of our raiders. Our epic warlock, Debriatus, kited the last add at 8% and dotted him as our resident epic Enhanc Shaman, Aephix, chased after him and Flame Shocked him to death. We cheered and laughed histarically as we were excited to have finally downed the trash boss! As we looted him we found they dropped 20g, giving us 2g a piece. Debriatus, excited calls out "I don't know about you guys but that covered my repair bill!"
We then wiped several times on Magmaw, getting him down to 89% at the farthest, and said "fuck this". And called it a night.
Moral of the story. I am definitely gearing up now! I have about 6 pieces collected already that are my BiS. Helm, Neck, Cloak, Chest, Belt and Boots. I would have more but Heroics are still fairly difficult to down in pugs. I have some serious work to do!

No comments:
Post a Comment